1. When is the last time you actually filled your car’s car tank completely?
I always fill up the tank.
2. What’s the most you’ve paid for a gallon of gas so far?
Ummm...$3.96? I'm not sure.
3. Have the high gas prices affected how much you travel at all?
4. Take the quiz: What does the road trip of your life say about you?
The Road Trip of Your Life
You see life as a journey to be shared with others. Kinship and sharing are very important to you. Your life is quite hectic. You try to slow down when you can, but it's not easy! You're willing to take a few risks in life. You may not take the road no one travels, but you're happy to take the road less traveled. You are able to find a fairly healthy balance between work and play. You work when you need to, but you never let yourself burn out. In another life, you could have been a great novelist. You have a knack for describing things in an interesting way.
5. Which single statement was the most accurate about you?
"Kinship and sharing are very important to you."
6. If your best friend called you up and wanted to take a week-long road trip, would you be able to afford it?
Sure...finding the time would be another thing.