19 May 2008

Take It or Leave It



As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.

~ Buddy Hackett


My family's menu consisted of pretty much the same thing. I've not done that to the monsters, and this menu shows it...We're having manicotti...again. Can I tell you how tired I am of manicotti? LOL!

Last weeks' menu was a 50/50 success rate. The Crispy Ginger Beef was given two thumbs up and then one of the monsters changed his mind and gave it a thumbs down. It gets two thumbs up for me. The Salisbury Steak gets three thumbs in the meh zone. I won't be making it again unless it's all I have in the cupboard. The Chicken Manicotti got two thumbs up from the boys. I didn't end up having any of this, but given the way they scarfed it up, it had to be good.

This week's menu is as follows:

Monday ~ Scout Graduation!

Bugaboo is bridging up to the next Scout level, so we'll be at the picnic while Mr. A goes with X and grabs something on the way to his game.

Tuesday ~ Soccer & Band/Choir Concert Night

Cheese Manicotti

Wednesday ~ Baseball Practice

Fantastic Taco Casserole

Thursday ~ Soccer & Baseball Night

Divine Chicken Divan

Friday, Saturday & Sunday ~

It's my grandmother's 80th birthday, so the boys are with me Friday and Saturday. Friday will be leftovers as I make a Brown Butter Cake with Buttercream Icing to take to her party on Saturday. We'll be eating out that day.

Don't forget to head over to Organizing Junkie to see the rest of today's meal plans!

Until later...

0 comments: