05 May 2008

Where Did The Weekend Go?



It's Monday (and that means MPM, too, so stay tuned!) and I have no idea where the weekend went. I can cheefully say I did nothing, so why is it over?

It's a busy week again, and I'm not sure how we're going to attempt getting the monsters to their various activities, but we'll manage some how.

Mr. A has his first game of the regular season today. I'm interested to see how things end up, especially after watching them practice last week.

This week's menu is shaping up as follows:

Monday ~ Baseball Night

We're eating out tonight. Bugaboo has a doctor's appt at 4, Mr. A needs to be at the field at 5:30 and the game is 45 minutes away...no time for a home-cooked meal.

Tuesday ~ Soccer & Baseball Night

Meatball Hoagies and Chips

Wednesday ~ Chore Night

Crispy Onion Chicken

Thursday ~ Soccer & Baseball Night

Monsters' Mexican Meatloaf

Friday & Saturday ~
I'm not quite sure what's happening this weekend. Mr. A has a Scout Outing, so I know he'll be gone until Sunday. Bugaboo may, or may not, go to his dad's Friday night. Either way, we'll be eating leftovers Friday night and possibly Saturday as well.

Sunday ~ Mother's Day

It's looking like my parents will be coming over to celebrate Mother's Day. Mr. A should be back from his outing by 3, and doesn't have practice until 6, so that gives us 3 hours to spend together. I'm going to make Penne With Chicken and Roasted Asparagus and for dessert, Brown Sugar Apple Cheesecake.

Don't forget to head over to Organizing Junkie to see the rest of today's meal plans!

Until later...

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh wow, that Crispy Onion chicken looks like something my dh would LOVE! Thanks for the link. :)

Have a great week!