27 September 2008

Another Saturday Six

1. On an average night, do you tend to get more sleep than you need, less sleep than you need, or just about exactly how much you need?

About the right amount. I get crabby(ier) if I don't, so I've learned to get what I need.

2. Do you have trouble sleeping well in a bed other than your own, i.e., a hotel room?

Nope.

3. Do you have trouble sleeping in a sleeping bag or tent?

Ahh...yeah. Camping is for others.

4. Take the quiz: What Does Your Bed Say About You?




What Your Bed Says About You



Outward appearances are a concern of yours, but not your primary concern. You try to take care of yourself and your home, but it's not an obsession. You are an organized and disciplined person. You do the right thing because you want to, not because people expect you to. You are very high maintenance. You like everything a certain way, and you're grumpy if things aren't the way you like them. In relationships, you tend to be quite dominant. You enjoy taking charge. You tend to be a down to earth, practical person. You think in terms of what is actual. You are a total homebody. You are happiest when you're at home.



5. Has anyone ever told you that you snore? Did you believe them at the time?

Yep, and yep.

6. When was the last time you woke up in the middle of the night thinking you had overslept? How many hours did you have left to sleep before you had to get up?

I don't remember doing this. If I wake thinking I overslept, I usually have.

Until later...

0 comments: