01 September 2008

September!

It's been a busy summer here in the Hinterlands...I've not had a moment to spare what with baseball and everything else that the monsters have been involved in. That meant that Notions went by the way-side for me, but that's okay...family is much more important.

With September comes the start of school. The monsters will be home from their dad's at 8 tonight, and life will get back to normal. Mr. A starts school tomorrow, but Bugaboo doesn't start until Wednesday.



Also with September comes a return to MPMs for me. So without further ado, here's this week's menu.


Monday ~ Monsters not yet home.

YOYO ~ I'm not sure what's in the fridge, but I'll be eating it.

Tuesday ~ Mr. A's first day, football for Bugaboo

Pizza ~ Mr. A's pick. It'll be homemade sausage and pepperoni.

Wednesday ~ Bugaboo's first day

Chicken nuggets and fries ~ Bugaboo's pick

Thursday ~ Football & Baseball Night

Spaghetti

Friday, Saturday & Sunday ~ First School Weekend

Just me for the weekend. Bugaboo has a game on Saturday, Mr. A has a double header on Sunday. I'll probably eat whatever leftovers are in the fridge.

So that's what's up for this week. Stop by this week's MPM to see what others are planning. Who knows? You might get some good ideas for yourself!

Until later...

0 comments: