1. What’s more important to you: being a recognized leader in what you do, or being a trusted “worker bee” in what you do?
I don't see them as being mutally exclusive. If you're a strong, recognized leader, then you're also a trusted "worker bee", because you couldn't have become a leader without being a dedicated worker.
2. If you knew you had accomplished something that would make you “famous” by today’s standards, what would scare you most about such a prospect?
I think the impact on my family and how they'd deal with being part of a "famous" dynamic.
3. Should famous people’s families be “off limits” as some have suggested, or are such intrusions something that famous people should just “live with?”
Definitely "off limits".
4. Take the quiz: What Are You Going to be Famous For?
You will be famous for writing a national bestseller
You are very observant and tend to be the wallflower at parties. You are intuitive and know just how to communicate everything that you are feeling to those around you.
5. How would you define “success?”
Being happy and content with my choices and my life.
6. What’s more important to you, a career that could bring you financial security, or a career that could bring you emotional/spiritual security?